Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Modern Mini Halloween House - The Photos...

I love Halloween! Who doesn't? I admit it seems like a whole lot more work with little ones in the picture but a whole lot more fun too. I used to start dreaming about what I would dress up as for months before! {now we go to the store! ha} I still wanted to have something to create for Halloween this year even if it wasn't going to be homemade costumes. So I dug out my Halloween crafting box, found the perfect little chipboard house that I bought from Michaels last Halloween and came up with what I think is a pretty darn cute Modern, bright, Halloween house! Something I've had in my head for a long time.









I did take some video and photos of how I went about making it so when I find those {ha!} I'll make a how to post. For now, I'll leave you with some pretty pictures :)


I also included photos of this adorable Heidi Swapp Marquee skeleton light that I made last Halloween. I never did share the photos so here you go! I hope it gives you some inspiration that you might be looking for to get crafting! Boo!





*If there is enough interest, I would love to put together a mini christmas version and hold a little workshop where you can buy a kit and put it together, maybe sip on some cocktails and get crafty. Let me know in the comments if you would like to participate! or email me: meaganwhelan@yahoo.ca (Calgary, AB Canada)

...and this is what happens when I'm creating these posts ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment