Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

I'm on Society6!

I'm officially a seller through Society6! I've been struggling with wanting to create my own version of being a work at home/stay at home momma by figuring out a way to offer photography services or sell some of my art work.  Everything that I was coming up with just wasn't going to fit into my small amount of available time at the moment though. It's been 5.5 years since I left the professional world to stay at home with my babies (I'm currently employed by a 2 and 5 year old hehe). I've been feeling especially restless lately to find something that I could do from home, that is realistic and creative. Doing something I love and sharing a passion of mine were important factors, but within an attainable time frame, and work environment (being able to be at home with my girls). I stumbled upon Society6! I have browsed their site in the past, not really thinking about where the artists come from and how they come to sell their pieces through their site until it hit me last week.  Of course, anyone can sell their works of art on Society6! So it began the sleepless nights thinking about how I would make this work for me. When I was getting ready to go on my girls weekend a few weeks ago I was going through some of my photos to print and came across some of my favourites that I took in Vancouver last summer that I had kind of forget about. I printed them on matt paper to scrapbook with, I have become obsessed with them! They would make the perfect images to sell :) My first one is officially for sale here:


I can't wait to order my own canvas with the Botanical Bee print, I'm in love with it and I hope you are too!
Go get some of your Christmas Shopping done and support someone who sells on Society6 {ME!}
I'll love ya forever! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment