Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

#POOL! Layout

My nephew Merrik is having a week long slumber party at our house right now. More kids, more mess, more fun! I enrolled Milly and Merrik in swimming lessons at the Stanley Park outdoor pool for the week. I don't remember a summer that I didn't have a big chunk of time at an outdoor pool. These days they are becoming harder to find outdoor pools, so I'm a big advocate of supporting them in our short summer months. The kids are too :)

I made a quick layout this afternoon to document some of the memories. I brought my photo into PicTapGo and edited it to be slightly old school. I always think of outdoor pools as a little "vintage". I used paper from the July Studio Calico release, Pink Paislee acetate alphas and various other embellishments from past Studio Calico kits. Excuse the not perfect quality photos, I quickly snapped these with my phone. It kind of goes along with the slightly vintage look I was going for. Done is better than none these days :)

Enjoy! I hope your summer is going well!





No comments:

Post a Comment